click click

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Topic 4

WHAT IS MEDIA LITERACY?

I've found that Media Literacy is the ability to sift through and analyze the messages that inform, entertain us every day. Media Literacy is also the process of accessing messages in a wide variety of media modes, genres and forms. The conclusion is, Media Literacy is the ability to ACCESS, ANALYZE,EVALUATE and COMMUNICATE.




CRITICAL REFLECTION
  1. Students can easily connect with media by using a variety types of media that can be used.It makes life getting easier to do something important and i think its difficult if there is no media literacy in our life. For example, students can discuss about their assignment by using messages, email, chatting and many more. So without these medias, I am sure life is harder.


  2. Students can produce more artwork, production video and many more by using media literacy. If this kind of media doesn't exists in this world, i think people will be static ; they will never learn something new and interesting. Media literacy is important to FCM's students because a students can learn how to appreciate medias that have existed.


PERSONAL REFLECTION


I find that media literacy is very useful in my life. I am able to learn more about this interesting media. I can also learn how to appreciate media literacy in my life. I realised that media plays many roles in my daily life including my future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment